My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://blog.dingbatpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

9.26.2008

Change your paint NOW, it's time for a GNO!

Are you in desperate need of a pedicure? My toes haven't been done since June and as I was shooting my new debut product I thought, hmmm BLACK would be nice considering the forthcoming holiday that is only about 33 days away!

Picture 88

If you are in need of a pedicure or just a girls night out, look no more. Introducing our new line:
The Dingbat Party Pack, Ghouls Night Out.

The Dingbat Party Pack, Ghouls Night Out

Included:
12 Imprintable Invitations with beet envelopes :::
Letterpress, 2 color printed, silver and matte metallic beet

12 Skullish Place cards/gift tags with black mini-lopes :::
1 color printed, silver

12 Coasters :::
1 color printed, 6 white, 6 reverse print

4 comments:

Abbie said...

Those are too fun!

Matt Moench said...

I love the skull and crossbones. Yarrrrrrr matey

Holly said...

These are fantastic! Perfect for next year's Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Lemiga Events said...

I'm seriously thinking about having an excuse to have a party just to use these!!