My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://blog.dingbatpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

7.18.2008

Happy Holidays!!!


happy holidays

It's that time of year where I start thinking of the snow again, even though it just stopped snowing about 5 weeks ago around here. Never the less it's that buying time for the winter season - so - here is a preview of some lovely soot that's been stuffed up the chimney for the last few weeks. Expect holiday product updates on the website late next week (retailers) and for consumers, on Etsy near the end of August. 

1 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll! said...

Adrienne - what the heck? I am so happy you commented on my blog. It has been so long since I have seen you! So, I am trying to track down your personal blog, but I am not finding it anywhere - I looked on Amy's blog too, and didn't see it. I want to see what is up with you! I loved your memory about the flaming red hair, it totally cracked me up. I am happy you shared. So, I briefly remember you and your hubby were working at a lodge or something, is that still what you guys are doing? Do you have any kids? I am so interested in hearing what you have been up to! Love ya, Katie